Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy

I am choosing to be happy right this moment.  I am choosing to be happy!

It is so easy to get sucked in to guilt or not feeling adequate, etc...  Isn't it funny how some people's actions can effect us so greatly?  I am choosing to not allow this....at least for right this moment....

I just opened my eyes and looked around at what matters to me.  I have a husband that loves me - I mean - he REALLY loves me.  I can actually trust this.  How crazy that it has taken me years of marriage to him to start to believe this!?!!  lol  I know...I'm a slow learner!  HA!

I have an amazing kid.  She is so kind and tender-hearted.  She is also a bull in a china shop most days!  I love that tenancity that she has.  Having her love is like being able to actually FEEL and SEE and SMELL God's love for us. 

It. Is. AWESOME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sermon on Sunday talked about how early missionaries used caskets to transport their items overseas instead of luggage - since most of them were dead within 2 years!  How crazy!?  Talk about commitment to Christ and spreading His message?!  Now THAT is awesome!  I need to step up my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment