Monday, August 15, 2011

Long Time No See

It's after midnight.  I'm wide awake!  It's been such a long time since I've updated!  So much is going on in our lives.  I have a new 8 week old baby boy I am watching, Trenten.  He is soooooooooooooooooo precious that I think I felt an ovary drop and want to have another kid!  Ok, he really IS precious but I think we are good with 'One and Done' in the kiddo department!  lol

Tori and Roger just had their Bdays this week (Aug 9) and mine is next week (Aug 19).  Roger and I celebrated with a little date day today.  Went to the movies (Change Up - not worth watching) and the Freddy's for our dessert!  The Turtle Sundae!  Ooooooooh Heaven in a bowl - it was Deee to the Lish! 



Tori's Bday party was SOOO fun!  I made her a Rapunzel tower cake.  She loved it!  She, of course, was completely spoiled with gifts and had so many awesome friends and family show up!  We are blessed with some amazing people in our lives!  Thank you God!

Tori Jo with one of her BFF's Hayden!  They had a great time! 



SOMEONE was very happy with all of her presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment